Pages

Monday 16 December 2019

Setting Sail | Food | SLJ | 4 points



For this activity i got asked to make a list of ten food items I would take with me for the sea. I have to think really hard about why food items I would pick. The ten food items i picked was cereal, Fresh water, Dried fruit, Meat, Sausages, Tuna, Spaghetti, Baked beans, Watermelon and Cantaloupe.

The reason why I picked cereal is because every morning you would need to start of with a heavy breakfast. I picked fresh water Because its the only healthy liquid to drink on a hot day. I picked dried fruit because its can last for a long week.

I also picked meat because it fills you up more and can last for a long time. I picked spaghetti because its a can food witch makes it easier to eat. I picked watermelon because it has 92 percent of water. I also picked canteloup because it had 90 percent of water.

5 comments:

  1. Fakalofa Lahi Atu Charlize,
    I really enjoyed reading your blog post and observing your work that you have completed. I like how you created drawings of your food you were going to bring. How much litres of water would you bring? What if your meat and fruits go bad because of no refrigerater?

    Great blogging and Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Charlize,
    I really enjoyed reading your blog post and observing your work that you have completed. I like how you had drawings of your foods that you have picked. Did you find anything hard about this activity? What would you do if your meat and fruit has gone bad because you have no refrigerater? Besides that your blogpost is great!

    Great blogging and Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Charlize,

    My name is Mani and I am going to be joining you on the Summer Learning Journey as a blog commenter. I am so excited that you are joining us for the Summer Learning Journey 2019-2020. Have you done this programme before?

    This year I am so excited that I get to read over the Manaiakalani blogs, especially because I have been to your school and met some of your fellow students! I am really looking forward to summer, aren't you? In my spare time I like spending time with my family and hanging out with my friends. I also love to exercise and write songs in my spare time. What are you looking forward to doing this summer?

    Wow, I love how creative you have been in completing your activity and enjoyed reading the list of food items you are going to take with you to the sea. My favourite one is watermelon because it can be very tasty on a hot day! I was about to remind you to add the attributions for your images but then I realised that these amazing pictures have been drawn by you!! Bravo, I am so impressed with how much effort you have put into this activity!

    I look forward to seeing more of your fantastic blog posts, keep up the mahi Charlize! :)

    Nga mihi,
    Mani

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Charlize!
    This activity you did was great. Great job on completing this activity. What was the hardest part of this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Charlize,
    I liked how you thought about how long some of your food would last when creating your list, you definitely wouldn't want to run out halfway to wherever you were going. I wonder how you would eat cereal on a boat, especially on a rough day at sea.

    ReplyDelete