Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

Miracle on the Hudson | SLJ 2019


I was just about to jump off the YMCA swimarama diving well. I was terrified to see the bottom of the pool. I got confident as people were cheering on for me.. Butterflies were tingling as I was panicking to see the bottom of the pool. I jumped because I saw how big the line was getting. It was a long jump. I was so relieved I jumped off the diving board.

I had finished the last activity for day two. Today I got asked to write a short paragraph someone or yourself has done to be brave. I wrote about me jumping of the swimarama diving well pool for the first time.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Charlize, this is Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I really like the narrative you shared about being brave... sometimes being brave can be fun too, I'm glad you enjoyed the courage you showed! Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlize!,
    Wow! What a great story of you being brave. I would feel the same way you did if I jumped off a diving board. I like how you have explained your feelings in your story. I also like how you have also explained what you have done for this activity. It's great that you were really brave and jumped off that diving board. Did you find it fun jumping off the diving board?

    Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Charlize,
    Trying new things can be scary at times, but it was good to see that you were able to find the courage to jump into the pool. Did you try to jump in again after that first time?

    ReplyDelete