Pages

Saturday 21 December 2019

Against the odds | SLJ

Today I got asked to list 3 main things i keep treasured to myself, that are important and why.

Family:
The reason i picked my family is because when i'm going through rough times they are always there to cheer me up and help me. I will always have them in my heart. Another reason why I picked family is because i have alot of cousins, aunties and uncles. Its better to have these type of people in my life.

Pacific rim production:
Pacific rim production is a Pacific islander group. I have been in for a year. We have two main people in this production which is the CEO and the coordinator but sometimes we call them auntie and uncle because they are a second family to us. This production takes place in Glen Ines. The kids learn different types of cultural dancing and perform local. 


Family Reunion:
They reason why I treasured family reunion because it is a very important time for me. I get to meet my new cousins aunties and uncles. I have a very big family so it is about time I should meet my cousins. I get to learn new facts about them.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Charlize This is a well written piece. Well done. I hope that you are going to continue with your learning journey over the summer break.

    Keep it up.

    Mr Johnston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fakaalofa Atu Charlize!
    This is a very thought out writing. I did this activity aswell! I chose my family, my friends and school. Did you enjoy this activity? Can you please add more to the blurb? Thank you!

    Well done Charlize and Keep the good work going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Charlize,

    Thank you for sharing what you treasure!

    I really like that you chose family and family reunion. I agree, family is so important and invaluable in life. I'm glad you are all so close :)

    What do you do more in Pacific Rim, and what is your favourite part about it? It sounds like such an awesome group of people! How fun.

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Charlize!
    This activity you did was great. Remember to re read your text as it might not make sense. What was the hardest part of this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Charlize,
    I liked how you included not only your family by blood but also your second family being your pasifika group. It must be really cool to have a group of people who would normally be total strangers be that close to you. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete