Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

Jean Earhart And Amelia Earhart Venn Diagram | SLJ | 4 Points



I have completed Day 2 Week 1 activity. Today's activity I got asked to share the comparison and differences between Jean Batten and Amelia Earhart. They were both solo flights and flew around the world. I had to use a Venn Diagram. The Summer Learning Journey is a site that most kids use to help them learn. Once they finished learning they do activity to try to earn up to get points. Once they get points they get awarded with big prizes.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Charlize, this is Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I really like the venn diagram you have created about two awesome aviators - do you want to be a pilot when you leave school, or maybe a flight engineer? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlize!,
    Again great work on participating in the Summer Learning Journey activities. You have some interesting information about both Jean Batten and Amelia Earhart. I have really enjoyed reading your DLO for this activity. By reading this DLO I have learnt things I didn't know before about both these aviators. Would you like to be a pilot for just one day?

    Fantastic Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Charlize!
    This activity you did was great. Great job on completing this activity. What was the hardest part of this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Charlize,
    I liked how you found out that they had wanted to be pilots all their lives, do you know what you want to be when you are older? I don't think I'd like to fly solo, it must be really boring and lonely all the way up in the sky.

    ReplyDelete