Pages

Friday 7 December 2018

Athletics Day Interschool.

On Wednesday PBS went to lloyd elsmore park for athletics day for the people that qualified for one or more items. I qualified for 75m sprint, Relay ,discus, long jump and 400m. Some people did more and less then me.

When we first got there we started off with the yr 5,6,7,8 400m. I was in the 400m sprint. When i got there I was very nervous racing with other school because i wouldn't know if they would bet me or not. First was the boys. I was cheering for our boys. Then it girls yr 5's turn. When i went up my friends from the hill was cheering on for me. Then they said " Read Set Go!" When i was running i could see everybody behind me. Then we did the relay. Yr 5 and 6's PBS went up to the tracks. Then we made it to the finals and we came 5th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment