Pages

Wednesday 22 January 2020

Summer learning journey / Influencers / Week 3

If i'd make my own youtube channel I would create travelling videos, of me travelling around the world with a few friends. Also I will be doing photography of interesting views such as skies, water and ect.


This years summer learning journey topic is change makers. Today I got asked to think of what I would create and post on my own youtube channel. I decided to pick travelling and photograph. Because I have not experienced travelling over seas yet. 

3 comments:

  1. Hello Charlize,
    It has been a while since I have been on your blog, so I decided to stop by and comment on this blog post! I really like how you told us what the activity told you to do. I also really like how you told us why you would want to upload those videos. I have went over seas couple times. Recently, I haven't gone over seas, but I might soon. I have actually never been to my country. The reason being I was born in a different country. Maybe next time you could add some back story to the activity. Overall, this is a phenomenal blog post! Keep up the astonishing work!

    Vitaraag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice on an aspirational YouTube channel Charlize - remember you need to be at least 13 before you can actually have you own one thou! Keep blogging and commenting - the SLJ finishes on FRIDAY this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Charlize,

    Woohoo it’s Thursday! Have you enjoyed this week so far? It’s another great day in Auckland! I’ve spent the last week swimming at beaches after work and it has been the best. The water has been so still and quiet, it's seriously peaceful. What do you do in your afternoons?

    I believe your youtube channel would be such a hit! I’ve seen some YouTube videos of people traveling the world and even New Zealand. But it would be even better doing the videos with your friends. You should check out this blog https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eMAXOp2PvA&t=3s

    I’d love to know your thoughts! Keep up the great mahi Charlize!

    Nga mihi,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete