Pages

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Speech Marks

What time is it? asked Aung Naing. ​
"I want chicken for ​dinner"​ said Hosea.
"Can I be on your team?" asked Jonathan.
​ I would like an ice cream please, said Liane.
​Mojtaba said to his friend I know all of the colours of the rainbow. They are red orange yellow green blue indigo and violet.
"Would you like to read a book?" asked Mrs Sloan
. "Where is my chromebook?" asked Pua. "It is time to go to assembly," said Mr Wong. ​
"What is 15 + 12?" asked Mr Ogilvie.




LI: To use speech marks to show when someone is speaking. Today i learnt what "speech marks" is.where you have a "speech marks".you have a "speech marks" when someone is talking.there is open "speech marks" and closed "speech marks".you put a open "speech marks" at the beginning of the sentence and a closed "speech marks" at the end of a sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment