Pages

Thursday 21 February 2019

Music


LI: To learn the chords of shotgun and one call away.
This week for music LS1 learnt a new song called lazy song by Bruno Mars. And pratice the shot gun and one call away. For the lazy song the chords was C,F,G.

One call away     
  
   C       G   Am                     F      C  G    
I'm only one call away I'll be there to save the day
 F      C  G     
superman got nothing in me, 
C     G      Am
I'm only one call away. 

Lazy song
   C                       G                  F           
To-day i don't feel like doing anything, 
C          G                         F
I just wanna stay in my bed,
             C                       G         
 Don't feel like picking up my phone,
F
 leave a message at the tone.


No comments:

Post a Comment