Pages

Thursday 25 October 2018

Kiwi Sport

This week we had a new kiwi sport which was boxing.We first went through the 3 commandments Respect,Discipline,Safety. We had to repeat after pax our coach " I will have respect for myself, my coach, my peers and the sport of boxing" and for the discipline " I will have the discipline to turn up to every boxing session and give my 100% for safety " I will not cause harm to others and only pretice boxing in a safe enivoroment under the guidance of a coach. Then after that we played a game  we had to get into partners i was with farzana and we have to try and touch each other knees if the other partner touches our knees then you have to do one burpee. Then we did the same but had to try and touch the other persons shoulders. Then we got straight into putting our gloves on. When we were finshed putting our gloves one we still had our partners and we had to try and line up facing each other. We got taught a rock position was when we had our legs a little bit bigger than shoulder with apart then our right leg gose back. becuase we had to try and stay still like a rock. 


No comments:

Post a Comment