Pages

Monday 18 December 2017

Māui and the giant fish.

Today i have learnt about Māui and the giant fish. I had to read a site of how maui went fishing.
we started to use summer learing joureney. I had to writte 3 facts that you learned about this interesting man. I also learnt that Māui pulled up a stingray witch was Aotearoa.i have also learnt that Māui was very good at fishing and also he wanted to go fishing with the brothers but he was to small to go out nd there were not space for him or the fish it he would come.

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Charlize and welcome to the Summer Learning Journey!

    It's so great you've decided to blog with us this summer. I hope you'll enjoy the programme!

    Well done on completing your first activity - Maui certainly is an interesting character! It's a bit sad that his brothers wouldn't let him fish, but his persistence is admirable and he got there in the end!

    I look forward to reading more of your posts :)

    Nicky

    ReplyDelete