Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2019

kiwi can | Self control

Self control is meaning to control your body. Out theme is resilience. Meaning to coping with challenges and bouncing back.

Out first game was called rats and rabbits. The most thing I found challenging about this challenge is how it was pressuring me. To overcome this challenged I breath in and out. Our next game was called 4 challenges.

The first challenge for my group was the alphabet backwards. We also had a 1 minute timer to try and complete it. what I found challenging is that we also got pressured because we only had one minute.
Our next challenge was the work out challenge. It included 5x push ups, 5x sit ups, 5x burpies and 5x squats. The most thing I found challenging is that it was tiering and that is was a hard task to do.

Our third challenge was to match the Maori words to the English words. What I found challenging is Even though I'm Maori i still didn't know some of these words. To overcome me and my group sang the song.

And out last challenge was to remake the kiwi cans catchphrase.

No comments:

Post a Comment