Pages

Friday 27 October 2017

Reacount.

Panmure Bridge performed inside our school hall in term 3. There were lots of parents watching us. There were  lots of kids performing. After our dance they played a video on the big screen.


First on the stage was room 2, next was the Kapa Haka senior, then room 1, followed by  LS2, room 5, Kapa Haka junior, room 3 then LS1 and finally Pasifika group. At the end of the show Mr Johnston came up and said a few words "thank you for coming we hope you enjoyed the show". When I performed I was nervous and shy because there were lots of parents watching us and all the  other classes. When we were finished we had to go back to the library to returned our costumes before our parents came to pick us up.


After the night we got back in our classes so then our parents can pick us up from there. My favorite part is when my whole group perform in our school hall.

Image result for dancing through the decades


today for reading I wrote a reacount and then i made it look pretty by putting on photos that suit my recount in a recount there is [TREE].

No comments:

Post a Comment