Pages

Tuesday 8 August 2017

2 words 1 minutes

i love my family my mum and dad and my brothers and sisters i am the middle child in my family it goes my big sister is the biggest sibling and then my brother then me then my little brother then my baby brother. I love to cuddle my baby brother when i come back from school and when i come back from a big holiday. I really miss my baby brother when i go on a big holiday now my baby brother is 1 now i can't wait when he is older so i don't have to look after him

total [34]    [36]  [34]

LI to check that my writing make sense.Today I  wrote in  60 seconds. our topic was family and dog we had to check  our work for 30 seconds. and make sure it make sense and then count how much words we got in total then we had to read with a partner.I learnt this  by making a google doc and write about your family or your dog it was fun and quick writing.  then we had to check our writing and make sure it make sense



No comments:

Post a Comment